Via Bergamo 1910
21042 Caronno Pertusella (VA) - Italy
Tel. +39 02 9650169
+39 02 96458475
Fax +39 02 9656218
MS is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
PrEng0419 - Mechanical Production Engineer
Within the Manufacturing department is responsible for improving production and commissioning processes by studying and implementing optimization actions for existing products.
MAIN ACTIVITIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collect and analyze production and/or commissioning issues to be solved on the existing products line.
- Creation of 3D part models with associated drawings and specifications required for components of existing products to optimize.
- Define and develop assembly and test methods for the modified products. Assure that work instructions and drawings are updated when necessary.
- Monitor quality reports and field performance of the product line, investigate problems and timely implement corrective actions.
- Examine and tender for new components to ensure the highest quality at the best price in cooperation with the Supply Chain team.
- Liaise with R&D engineers to ensure that, all modifications to the existing products, are aligned with the initial product conception.
- Update and reduce the Bill of Materials (BoM) according to the effective changes.
- Verification of first article inspection of products with new components.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering within a relevant discipline with >3 years’ experience in mechanical/production engineering office environment or High School Technical Diploma with >7 years’ working experience is required.
- High level of experience in 3D drawing software is a necessity, preferably ProE and Creo.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment is mandatory.
- Experience with precision machined components is desired.
- Excellent mechanical problem solving skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced / flexible environment.
- Attention to detail and strong focus on quality is critical.
- Fluency in written and spoken English
Type of employment:
Caronno Pertusella ( VA) - Italy
Ask for more informations