Via Bergamo 1910
21042 Caronno Pertusella (VA) - Italy
Tel. +39 02 9650169
+39 02 96458475
Fax +39 02 9656218
MS is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
FST2020 - Field Service Technician
Deliver an excellent service customer support to improve customer satisfaction, optimize customer retention and increase profitability
MAIN ACTIVITIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- On-site installations & start-up of Ink-Jet Printing equipment.
- Comprehensive customer’s staff training on equipment & software.
- Remote & On-site: troubleshooting, repair and maintenance.
- Tie workflow to schedule.
- Diagnose errors & technical problems: determine proper solutions.
- Produce timely and detailed service reports through the ERP tool including: 1. preventative maintenance suggestions; 2. customer’s requirements and expectations.
- Follow all company’s procedures and protocols.
- Machine management/operation experience- print mode selection, optimizing jetting settings (voltage, negative pressure, temperatures, waveform), head cleaning methods, machine maintenance.
- Trouble shooting/problem solving printing problems e.g. banding, drop accuracy,misting, suggesting solutions for printing difficult designs.
- On site Profiling /calibration expertise to assist during installation along with guidance to customer for color management/matching of designs.
- Build positive and trustful relationships with customers.
- Keep all information confidential and report to the Service Manager.
- Ability to troubleshoot, test, repair and service ink-jet equipment.
- High familiarity with mechanical / electrical / computer - environments & tools.
- Ability to work flexible shifts and to adapt to changing work schedules & travels; willingness to travel up to 75% of the time
- Technical Certificate Degree: Mechanical/Electric/Electronics/Maintenance/Eng.
- Ink-jet printer experience (> 3 years).
- Good English skill is required.
Type of employment:
Italy, Turkey, India, China, USA ( California and North Carolina Area )
Ask for more informations