Via Bergamo 1910
21042 Caronno Pertusella (VA) - Italy
Tel. +39 02 9650169
+39 02 96458475
Fax +39 02 9656218
MS is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
FP&A0117 - Financial Planning & Analyst Specialist
Within the Finance department is responsible for analyzing and forecasting financial, economic, and other data to provide accurate and timely information for strategic and operational decisions.
MAIN ACTIVITIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepares financial reports by collecting, formatting, analyzing, and explaining information. Control expenses on a monthly basis and provide suggestions for improvement.
- Defines financial situation by completing quantitative analysis with accuracy and all required forecasting needs (including cash flow). This includes weekly, monthly and end of quarter analysis and bridging.
- Manage the established budget and strategic plan on a yearly basis, in preparing forecasts on a monthly/weekly basis.
- Ensure all requirements are met and all deviations to budget or forecast are constantly showed and tracked. Analysis on a rolling basis of all key bridge aspects (sequential, year over year, quarter over quarter, and vs. plan) as required. Quarterly\analytics include an in depth analysis of all factors effecting the financial performance of the company.
- Analyze and monitor current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditures. This also includes, working with all teams to track and monitor Dover and MS initiative metrics.
- Quarterly and Monthly Financial reports
- Capital budget and capital request
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or business administration - 5+ years of related accounting experience
- Analytical skills.
- Audit background to deal efficiently with any compliance aspect.
- Strong communication skills
- Proactive, dynamic and problem-solver
- Ability to multi-task, make quick and confident decision and solve complex issues in a timely manner.
- Fluent in English
- Available to business trip
Type of employment:
Caronno P.lla ( VA) - Italy
Ask for more informations