Via Bergamo 1910
21042 Caronno Pertusella (VA) - Italy
Tel. +39 02 9650169
+39 02 96458475
Fax +39 02 9656218
MS is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
ITanalyst2019 - IT BUSINESS ANALYST - SALESFORCE
We are currently looking for a Business Analyst who will support and develop business processes and applications within Salesforce.
Main activities and responsibilities
- This position is responsible for interviewing the business, working with the product owner, creating and streamlining a business processes resulting in user stories and requirements for our development teams to implement. The Business Systems Analyst will troubleshoot and work with end-users to ensure that applications meet their needs and keep pace with changes in program operations, policies and/or procedures.
- Responsibilities Include:
- Work with Product Owners and Stakeholders to develop user stories and to-be process flows to support the design and development of solutions and to gain an understanding of the features, business value and priority of requests;
- Identify and document the current- and future-state business processes;
- Log and track identified system problems through resolution;
- Create and maintain documentation on processes, policies, application configuration and help related materials for users as applications are developed;
- Keep abreast of new Salesforce features and functionality, provide recommendations for process improvements and keep application users informed about system functionality and enhancements;
- Train new users and regularly conduct refresher training with existing users on how to maximize use of SFDC;
- Enhance integration and use of SFDC and App Exchange products with Salesforce.com as required.
- Basic Qualifications:
- 2/3 years of experience working in an IT role;
- Experience in an Agile / Scrum environment.
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical or business discipline;
- 2+ years of working knowledge of Salesforce and familiarity with cloud technologies;
- Consulting experience is a plus;
- Salesforce certification (ADM 201) is a plus.
- Other Experience:
- Proficiency with business system design/ modeling, documentation and analysis techniques, and testing methodologies;
- In-depth knowledge and experience in project management processes;
- Excellent relational skills with any level of the organization, with internal and external interlocutors;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Excellent knowledge of English.
Type of employment:
Caronno Pertusella ( VA ) - Italy / Guanzate (CO) - Italy
Ask for more informations