Via Bergamo 1910
21042 Caronno Pertusella (VA) - Italy
Tel. +39 02 9650169
+39 02 96458475
Fax +39 02 9656218
MS is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
DIG.PRINT.TECH.0217 - Digital Printing Technologist
Deliver technical training on equipment and software of digital printing machines for textile, to the service technicians to improve their ability to trouble shooting, repair and maintenance.
Main activities and responsibilities
- Develop and implement a training plan
- Deliver comprehensive training to the service team on digital printing machines
- & software.
- Develop and implement procedures and works instructions easy to understand
- Periodically monitor and evaluate the skills of the field service technician and
- schedule follow up training session is needed
- Produce timely and detailed training documentation
- Deliver training and provide support to customers
- Follow all company’s procedures and protocols
- Build positive and trustful relationships with customers
- A good level of technical knowledge and strong practical skills
- Be an excellent communicator
- Know about production processes and textile fabrics or willingness to receive a
- full internal training
- Skills to train new users of varying skill levels
- Be creative and resourceful
- Solve problems
- Experiment with new ideas
- Organizational skills, to ensure time schedules are adhered to and deadlines are
- High familiarity with mechanical / electrical / computer - environments & tools.
- Technical Certificate Degree: Mechanical/Electric/Electronics/Maintenance/Eng.
- Fluency in Italian and English
- Previous Ink-jet printer experience ( = 3 years) would be considered a plus
Type of employment:
Province of Varese
Ask for more informations